Loved your knol :) you did awesome :)
It was a decent knol, I felt you could have made it into more of a paragraph style rather than all being bulleted. It was interesting though, Nice!
thanks and good advice.
I like the penguins. They are cute... and I agree with cody you could have done paragraphs. I like the pictures and the current event you found to go with it! :) It was interesting! I like it!:)
I agree with the paragraph style. The knol does not seem to have any flow with the facts, but it could be useful for someone interested in penguins.
Loved your knol :) you did awesome :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a decent knol, I felt you could have made it into more of a paragraph style rather than all being bulleted. It was interesting though, Nice!
ReplyDeletethanks and good advice.
ReplyDeleteI like the penguins. They are cute... and I agree with cody you could have done paragraphs. I like the pictures and the current event you found to go with it! :) It was interesting! I like it!:)
ReplyDeleteI agree with the paragraph style. The knol does not seem to have any flow with the facts, but it could be useful for someone interested in penguins.
ReplyDelete