http://www.marionstar.com/article/20110324/NEWS01/103240304
Now we have 2 more calamity days that we recieve. We only had 3 the begining of this school year but offficals added two more. So now we have five calamity days. So we do not have to make up anymore calamity days. yay!!!!!
yay :)
ReplyDeleteThe idea that we got two more calamity days back is nice. I think that, which I may be wrong, we still have to make up one more day of all those that we missed. Keep in mind I may be wrong. I wish they would offer more breaks intermitently like they offer spring break to us. That'd be great.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I like the two extra calamity days, I could also go without. In some parts of the United States, they do not call off calamity days for snow, especially in Alaska. Also, the three calamity days we have means we have two more days of learning in a school year, closing in on the gap between the number of days we go to school compared to the number of days in Europe or Asia.
ReplyDelete