My favorite place to go like around the house is my room ..duhh! But like in Ohio its Cedar Point! I love that place! Out of Ohio its probley Florida.I used to live in Fort Walton Beach Florida... I loved it! <3 How bout you?
my favorite place to go is Round Lake Christian camp. I normall go there about 3 times a year. And if i could i would live there. Its the greatest place on earth. :)
My favorite place to go like around the house is my room ..duhh! But like in Ohio its Cedar Point! I love that place! Out of Ohio its probley Florida.I used to live in Fort Walton Beach Florida... I loved it! <3 How bout you?
ReplyDeletemy favorite place to go is Round Lake Christian camp. I normall go there about 3 times a year. And if i could i would live there. Its the greatest place on earth. :)
ReplyDeletehahaha i have never been there but i want to go ...... i have been to six flags though. (:
ReplyDelete